Saturday, December 17, 2016

Saturday Night Fever

Saturday night is the best night of the week to go out with friends. Think about it: Saturday mornings you get to sleep-in and rejuvenate, then you can take your time getting dressed up and putting your makeup on (side note: one of my biggest pet peeves is being rushed), and you don't have to wake up early the next day for work. It's a win-win-win situation. 

Last weekend I was hitting up NYC wearing this high-low combination which is my favorite way to get dressed. I love mixing high-end items with more affordable pieces. Wearing a Chanel bag with this lacy burgundy top from Zara makes this outfit go from ordinary to extraordinary. 

The lacy top gives this look a feminine, sexy, yet elegant touch. The belt hugs the waist creating a more defined hourglass figure. The opaque black tights are practical (kept me warm walking blocks to my car) and classy.  The skirt, made from scuba material is fashion forward and goes with everything. 

Luxury accessories with trendy clothing is my MO when it comes to getting dolled up, what's yours? 

I'd love to hear from you in the comments section below!

Keep smiling,

Kimberly Malka

Outfit Details:
Top: Zara
Skirt: Nadine Fashion Group (Milan, Italy)
Belt: Max & Co.
Bag: Chanel WOC

No comments:

Post a Comment