Friday, December 9, 2016

In Her Shoes...

I'll get straight to the point: I'm a "shoeaholic!"

I recognize that I might have a slight addiction, but at least it's shoes and not something harmful. 

My life motto is all about loving people, not things and using things, not people. Shoes have been put here for all of us to wear and enjoy. Shoes are not meant to sit in a glass case. They should only be admired in person when on your feet, not in your wardrobe.

I'm a big believer in investing in shoes. Shoes were made for more than walking. They can carry you with grace, or make you (literally) fall flat on your face. They are so critical to an outfit because they can either give you a confidence boost, make you feel beautiful, and give you that extra pep-in-your-step, or make you feel uncomfortable, insecure, or "schleppy." 

One of my favorite designers this season has definitely got to be Jimmy Choo. Everything from the heel height to the detailing is perfection. This season's sparkle is everywhere and I'm loving every single second of it! Jimmy
Choos are the perfect pair of party heels. 

While shopping in La Rinascente in Milan, I saw the most beautiful display of Jimmy Choos (see picture below). It was like a piece of heaven had floated onto earth. The shoes were delectable creations placed on silver trays and crystal cake stands, covered with macaroons, fruits, flowers, and chocolates.  It was the perfect combination. A girl cannot simply ask for anything more!

Take a look at my shopping day featuring this amazing Jimmy Choo display on my YouTube channel video "Milano Vlog | November 2016 | Kimberly Malka."
Please don't forget to like and subscribe! 

Keep smiling,

Kimberly Malka

No comments:

Post a Comment