Saturday, December 3, 2016

Changes

Every now and then one needs to innovate themselves to bring back that vibrant energy they have been lacking in their daily lives. For some it may be wearing a new perfume, for others it may be getting a new hairstyle. Personally, for me it was both (throwback to buying three perfumes in duty free at the airport 🙈 #sorrynotsorry), but let's talk about the latter in this blog post!

Life has it's ups and downs. Sometimes it's great, and sometimes it's not so great but, that's okay. What matters most is how we pick ourselves up when we fall down.

After a stressful few months, I've been in a rut. It was time for a change. In order to do so, I began with my outer shell. While in Milan, I stopped at a local hair salon on Via Arzaga called Flavio & Flavio. My long, knotted hair was losing its "oomph," so, I chopped it.  I showed Flávio himself what I wanted, a bob - shorter in the back, longer in the front. 

After the cut I felt like a new and improved version of myself. I started to get my "mojo" back again. 

Isn't incredible how an external modification can help improve your internal feelings? 

Have you ever made a change to your outward appearance and have it impact you positively on the inside? 

If so, tell me about it! 

Keep smiling,

Kimberly Malka

No comments:

Post a Comment