Sunday, January 1, 2017

#Goals

Today we begin with page 1 of 365 of the book of 2017. Each year we reflect and consider what we would like to do differently to improve ourselves. Some people would like to shed a few pounds, so they join a gym. The most difficult part of this process isn't setting your goals, rather keeping up with your goals. 

For example, you go to the gym every  day for one week and then quit because you lose your motivation. My advice to you is to find something to reinforce your goal. You want to lose those 10 lbs? Pull out that skirt from the back of your closet that you haven't worn in forever, place it somewhere your can see everyday and fight for it. 

My 2016 goal was to start writing and even though I started toward the end of the year, I still did it! So, I rewarded myself with this gorgeous Chloè Drew handbag that I've been staring at for ages. Work hard and get it!

Keep smiling,

Kimberly Malka

No comments:

Post a Comment