Sunday, April 30, 2017

#Oops I did it again!

The #Sephora #VIB #Rouge sale got me! With 15% off it was time to re-stock on some necessities (House of Lashes lash glue and beauty blender solid cleanser) try some new products, (#CoverFX Illuminating Setting Spray), and splurge on pricier products  I wouldn't have tried without the discount (#KevynAucoin sculpting powder in the shade medium). At last year's Spring sale, I purchased the #Hourglass trio of powders, and have hit pan on my fave shade #dimlight that I finally purchased it as a single. I love wearing #BareMinerals on the weekend and have gone through countless containers of their Original Foundation, so it was time get a fresh one in my possession. Something new to my collection (but quite delayed) is the #Makeupforever foundation, and I can't wait to finally see what the hype is all about!  PS SUMMER IS COMING! Stock up on #SPF like the #SuperGoop Everyday Sunscreen! 

Ok, I think I'm done now...or am I? 

Keep smiling,
#KimberlyMalka #MakeupHaul #makeupaddict #blogger #beautyblogger #makeuplover 

No comments:

Post a Comment