Sunday, April 16, 2017

#Manolo #Blahnik's #Lessons for #Life


Some people may argue that fashion is not an art form. Well, I'm here to convince that it is indeed.
This past Thursday I had the honor of attending Manolo Blahnik's The Art of Shoes" Exhibit in Milan at the Museo di Milano. [In case you were wondering, yes, I did wear my own Manolo's to the museum - the experience wouldn't be the same if I didn't!] On this shoe journey I gained so much insight on the brains and preparation it takes to create such unique shoes. The time, and attention to detail is incredible! (YT Vlog coming soon with more!)
Along with learning about the artistic process in designing and executing the creation of a pair of Blahnik's I gained a new perspective on life via Blahnik's rules to live by. So here live from Milan I forward these unforgettable life lessons to you. Enjoy!

1. Always Look #Impeccable (no matter what.)
2. Always #Check Everything, At Least Twice! Double check! Triple check!
3. Remember to Have Fun! Don't take things too seriously. 
4. Be #Curious 
5. Keep Going! Even if you make some mistakes, learn from them and keep moving forward.
6. Be #True to your #Style, be true to yourself. 

*Content was on Exhibit at Museo Di Milano, originally filmed for CNN Style.*

No comments:

Post a Comment