Sunday, April 9, 2017

#MakeupHaul

25% off! 30% off! 

Does anyone else salivate/go weak in the knees when there's a makeup #sale?! 

Over the past few weeks I've been getting bombarded with "Friends & Family" emails and bit the bullet [majorly] when it came to 25% off for #Mac, and 30% off for #Tarte. #March being my #birthday month, I also treated myself at #Sephora/restocked on some necessities. 

Soooooo, what did I buy? 


First...
#Mac: I thought I was just going to stick to the necessities but, I ended up with a 3 digit number as my total at checkout 🙈. I replenished my #makeup #collection with a bottle of Fix+, and a new 217 blending brush...but then...I got 2 #eyeliners (Eye Kohl in Fascinating, and Chromographic Pencil in NC15/NW20), 4 #lipsticks (Twig, Whirl, Yash, and Rebel) and 22 #eyeshadows - had to get a refill insert for my pro #palette. 

Then... 
I celebrated my birthday by going to see #GustavKlimt's work at the Neue Galerie (owned by Ronald Lauder) in Manhattan, and couldn't resist buying the #AERIN lipstick in the color "Liebling" which mimicked the color of Adele Bloch-Bauer's kiss in her portrait, the Woman in Gold.

After that...
Sephora: I needed to restock on my #beautyblender solid cleanser to clean my brushes and I got a silicone brush cleansing pad too from #SephoraCollection. I think I was still on a high from being in Ronald Lauder's gallery/buying an AERIN lipstick that I ended up purchasing an #EsteeEdit The Barest Contour Lip Liner in the shade 03 #Exposed just for fun.  

And lastly...
Tarte: 30% Friends and Family! It was my moment to finally grab the renowned #ShapeTape concealer and #Tartelette in Bloom palette, and I did! 

#winning

Keep smiling,
#KimberlyMalka #makeup #beautyblogger #makeupaddict

PS STAY TUNED FOR A YOUTUBE VIDEO GOING THROUGH EACH PRODUCT COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment