Sunday, February 26, 2017

Life in 3D

Forgive me, dear readers it's been...awhile since my last blog post. As a self-proclaimed learner of life, I've become aware about how minuscule daily tasks can add up and cause major hardship if they aren't attended to appropriately, in a timely fashion, or not at all. To address such issues I've come to three solutions, which I've coined collectively as the "3D Diet." Many thanks to my niece, for helping me understand how to "eat" on a 3D Diet. Sometimes, we have to learn from children to get a grasp on what's important in life. The moment has come for us all to 
Decompress: relieve or reduce pressure on (something). Reduce daily anxieties by staying busy with your hands. Suggestions: adult coloring book, or baking. 
Destress: to relax after a period of work or tension. Reduce stress by lighting some candles and taking a hot bath.
Declutter: remove unnecessary items from (an untidy or overcrowded place). Go through your closet and donate what you haven't been wearing! Also, go through your makeup drawers - remember that makeup expires, and you don't need every single blush or lipstick from a particular (since you like the formula of it) because not every color will flatter your complexion. 
Let go, and let God.
Keep smiling,
Kimberly Malka

No comments:

Post a Comment