Sunday, February 5, 2017

Inspiration

Good morning #beautiful world! Time to rise and shine. Seriously, let's all get out of bed and make the best of the day. Currently, I'm seeking #inspiration and would love to hear from all of you. 

My big question is: What is your best kept secret? I think it would be awesome if we could all 
learn from one another and #connect through this open forum that social media has made available to us. We are all works in #progress and can benefit from some motivational #inspo. Please send me any images via email KimberlyMalka@gmail.com (with outfit details/beauty tips) of yourself to be featured on my Instagram @Kimberly_Malka. Happy snapping!

Keep smiling,

Kimberly Malka

PS I have the right to delete any comments deemed inappropriate. Please keep in mind that this is a #supportive space and while constructive criticism is welcomed, words depicting anything unkind will be removed immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment