Thursday, February 9, 2017

Snow Daze

Greetings from snowed in New York! On this snowy day, I had a chance to sleep in, (and by sleep in I mean 7:30 am compared to 6:00 am) double tap Instagram images, check my email, place items on my wish list for Sephora, read some book reviews, and of course do a bit of work prep for tomorrow. While scrolling through my newsfeed I found this stunning and stylish photo of sultry #SelenaGomez wearing a Victoria Beckham #VBPreAW17 look at the #amFAR event last night. Loving this incredible combination of the mustard yellow knit dresswith a crisp crimson red button down underneath and leopard print sandals. Her hair style was voluminous but not puffy, natural but not messy, carefree but sleek. Gomez proves that you can be #modest and #stylish at the same time. 
Keep smiling,
Kimberly Malka
#FiveStars #Styleinspo #fashion #KimberlyMalka #blogger #imagerepost 
*I do not own this photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment