Sunday, February 18, 2018

The Bride Diaries - Part 1

Dear readers,

Today, we start a new a series on #KimberlyMalkaBlog - #TheBrideDiaries! As I begin a new chapter in my life, I'd like to hear your feedback on your #wedding "do's and don'ts". The fashion loving girl that I am has started the fun yet tedious task of dress hunting. While I begin the search and try to develop my taste in #weddinggowns I have been exploring the different #silhouettes one can wear such as #ballgown: a fairy-tale full skirt look, #ALine: resembling the outline of an uppercase "A", or #mermaid: a fitted gown that flares at the bottom providing a #sexy #vavavoom look. What are your thoughts? What was your ideal dress style, and did you wear it on your wedding day? Make sure you let me know in the comments down below.

Keep smiling,

#KimberlyMalka #blogger #fashionblog #bridediaries #bridalblog


No comments:

Post a Comment