Sunday, December 10, 2017

Stream Lining Makeup Part 9 #single #eyeshadows #pigments

You know what I realized? I'm not a singular eyeshadow kind of girl. I usually reach for palettes that I can create full looks with. That said I knew it was time to say goodbye and declutter! #colourpop shadows are great to use on the lid, and I love the collaborations they have done with beauty influencers like #KathleenLights, however, they dry out quickly if not closed immediately and properly. Don't get me wrong, the price is right and the quality is spot-on but it's just not for me at this point. I do however love me some pigments like my favorite #Mac one in the shade Tan. I also am really loving #TheBalm pigments.  The only single eyeshadow I am hanging onto is the #Kiko one in the shade number 208 which is a #dupe for the #limitededition #MacHighlighter in the shade #WhisperofGuilt. Hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. I'll be heading over to Instagram live at 7:30 PM EST TO ANNOUNCE THE #Morphe35O giveaway winner!


Keep smiling,

#KimberlyMalka

#beautyblogger #makeupclearout #streamliningmakeup #makeupdeclutterseries 

#DeclutterMode



No comments:

Post a Comment